I WANT YOUR AOI AND AIKATSU GOODS!
Do you love our work and wish to compensate the group in a small way? You can by either donating Aoi/Aikatsu! scans or donate any amount of money.
OPTION 1 — Donate Aoi/Aikatsu! scans and fan art
I am requesting any of the following:
- Aoi and/or Ran x Aoi fan art
- Rare Aikatsu yuri doujins (lewd or non-lewd)
- Comiket illustrations
- High resolution scanned (official or fan-made) posters
- Scanned DVD/BD covers, manuals, etc.
- If they’re Aikatsu and Aoi-related material, I want them.
If you’re willing to go the extra mile, you can also send physical goods.
- Aoi cards (preferably complete sets)
- Aikatsu!/Aoi stickers
- Any Aoi/Futuring Girl goods like pins, keychains, pencil cases, etc.
- Posters, covers, art books, etc.
Please keep in mind that shipping may cost a bit considering you’ll be sending them to Southeast Asia. Please send your scans through this email address.
OPTION 2 — Donate any amount to Lazy Lily
Any amount we receive will go to the following:
- Aikatsu! doujinshi and art books
- Hazard pay for our proxy/buyfag in Japan
- He’ll go and buy stuff from special events like the Aikatsu!-only events Geinoujin wa Card ga Inochi! and Comiket
- Buy any stuff that are not available on other online sources
- For potential equipment upgrades
- Additional hard drives for storage
- Repairs and maintenance
Lazy Lily Fansubs is partly focusing its efforts in providing Aikatsu!-related content ranging from translating doujinshi (yuri only) and scanning art books. We’re hoping to lessen the burden if people chipping in any amount. The more donations we get, the more books we can buy and the more we can share to you. Please check our Doujinshi page for the list of books we posses and our Library page for the books we scanned and translated.
Do you have any questions? Please leave a comment below.